It's almost here! I leave for Minnesota on Friday and I can't wait to see everyone! For those of you that are coming, here is a little more information about the event. I will only have so many books (the majority of what I am bringing is Suddenly Royal), so if there is something that you just *have* to have signed, you might want to order a copy from Amazon.com. (I will also have some goodies. Bookmarks, etc.)
MINNEAPOLIS AUTHOR EVENT FAN FAQ SHEET
DATE & TIME: Saturday, May 18th, 2013 12:00 – 4:00pm
** Please do not line - up before 11:00am**
VENUE: Hotel Ivy Kimball Hall 201 South Eleventh Street Minneapolis, MN 55403 http://bit.ly/1417qa7
AUTHORS: Alphabetical by last name, with all titles available for sale on site.
• Willow Aster True Love Story
• Steph Campbell Delicate, Grounding Quinn, Beautiful Things Never Last, My Heart For Yours Lengths, Depths
• Cora Carmack Losing It
• Nichole Chase Suddenly Royal, Flukes, Mortal Obligation, Mortal Defiance, Immortal Grave
• Jillian Dodd That Boy, That Wedding, Stalk Me, Kiss Me, Date Me
• Rebecca Donovan Reason to Breathe, Barely Breathing
• Tarryn Fisher The Opportunist, Dirty Red
• Abbi Glines The Vincent Boys, The Vincent Brothers, Fallen Too Far, Never Too Far
• Colleen Hoover Slammed, Point of Retreat, Hopeless
• Molly McAdams Taking Chances, From Ashes
• K.A. Robinson Torn, Twisted
• Jessica Sorensen The Secret of Ella and Micha
• Angie Stanton Rock & A Hard Place, Snapshot, Dream Chaser, Love ‘Em or Leave ‘Em, Snowed Over
* Supplies will be limited. Please buy ahead if possible. (Barnes & Noble: http://goo.gl/maps/RdD9T )
• Onsite Bookseller – Barnes & Noble will have a table directly at the entrance of the Signing Room where they will be selling books. The B&N sales table will be your first stop before entering the room and everyone will be given time to buy books before entering.
• Onsite Indie Book Sales – The Authors will also be selling their indie titles inside the Signing Room. If you do not see a book at the B&N sales table out front, it will be available for purchase at the Author’s individual table.
• Forms of Payment– Please plan to bring cash and a credit card with you. B&N will accept both forms of payment. All Authors will accept cash, and a few Authors will also accept credit cards.
• Cost – Most books cost between $10-15 (with deals for purchasing multiple books). Supplies will be limited though, so please buy your books ahead if possible.
HOW IT WORKS:
We can’t express how much we appreciate your help keep ing the line moving through the Room!
• Bringing Books – Fans are encouraged to bring books, as supplies are limited.
• Waiting In Line – We will have everyone form a line outside the Signing Room. This line will then weave past the B&N sales table at the entrance and then into the Signing Room and past each Author’s table. (*Best to make friends with your neighbors in line, they’ll be with you all day!)
• How Long Do I Get With Each Author? – You will have time to meet every Author! We do ask you be mindful of the line behind you and appreciate your help keeping it moving.
• What Can I Have Signed? – We do ask that you please limit yourself to one signed item per Author. The Authors will sign anything you’d like them to –scrapbooks, e-readers, t-shirts –and they will absolutely pose for a photo with you too!
• Cash – Bringing cash? Please help the Authors by bringing small bills so they can make change.
• Social Media – We’d love to hear from you before, during, and after the event! Please post comments and photos to our Facebook Fan Page (link above) and tweet/instagram using the hashtag: #MNAuthorEvent.
• Hungry? Thirsty? – Please plan to bring water and/or snacks with you. The Hotel Ivy also has a restaurant. (There are bathrooms readily accessible on the same level as the Signing Room.)
• Hotel Ivy Valet Daily Parking Rate: $13 o Overnight Parking Rate: $28
• 11th Street Underground Parking Ramp Pricing subject to change o http://bit.ly/17b5ddl
Other Nearby Options: http://goo.gl/maps/HoMI6
Additional questions? Please ask on the Facebook Fan Page (link above) or email Emily Lalone ( Emily(AT)lalonemarketing.com ).
I can't wait to see you there!