This weeks question is: What is your most referred to website for your writing?
I would have to say, that when it comes to my writing Google is my best friend. Really, I am thinking that there are a lot of authors that make the FBI watch list based on their Google searches. Doesn't everyone need to know how to hide a body and to make explosions that have green flames? And of course, I can't forget Thesaurus.com. This keeps me from using the same words all of the time. Well, most of the time.
Come join our blog hop, and check out this weeks featured author! Michelle Ferguson is a wonderful author that has a book that will be up for publication soon.
The rules for the hop are simple!
1) Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
2) Follow the featured author of the week, Michelle Ferguson.
3) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
4) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
5) Answer the question
6) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
7) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
8) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.