It's that time again! This weeks featured writer is Liz Schulte of Bat Country. To find her answer to this weeks question, please click on the picture of the quill and ink bottle. To see my answer to the question, just keep on reading.
Some people like to do it in the office. Others prefer it in bed. Some people like it on the dining room table. Get your mind out of the gutter, I'm asking where you like to write!
Now that I am a mother to a toddler, I find that the only place I can really sit down and get lost in my story is in the office. If I am at the dining room table, she thinks it is time to eat. Cheese! Cheese! is all I hear if I am any where near the fridge. She is going to turn into a really cute mouse any minute and start singing songs from Cinderella. Er, I went off on a tangent, didn't I? Okay, back to where I like to write. I have been working on setting up a place to write on the back patio. I want lots of plants, and a good breeze. (Not that I can control the breeze.) That way the munchkin can run around and play with the dogs while I talk to my characters. Not sure how that will work out, but it is the ultimate goal. The backyard is really a lovely place to sit on a cool, bright day. But with all of this rain, I will just content myself for now with a fan, and a flourescent lamp while sitting at my computer desk.
How do you join in the fun? So glad you asked. It’s really quite simple.
1)Folllow this blog.
2)Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3) Follow the featured author of the week.
4) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6) Answer the question
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.